Increase your NOIZ through our First Staking Program
We are happy to announce NOIZ’s first staking program.
What is a staking program?
Hold a specific amount of points (min. of 500 NOIZ, max. of 5,000 NOIZ... in our case) and receive extra points for holding over a set period of time. The bonus percentage will depend on the length of time you choose to participate. To participate please fill in the enrollment form. You will need to provide a valid ETH address with a balance of at least 500.00 NOIZ. Please make sure your ETH address is your own and you have full control of the access key.
How It Works
- After successfully enrolling in the NOIZ staking program, your staked points will receive a bonus based on the time held in your ETH wallet.
- Each user’s NOIZ balance will be recorded in a snapshot at 5PM (UTC +8) at various intervals during the campaign.
- Distribution will happen after the campaign is finished (Sept. 30, 2019) and verifications are completed.
Staking Program Details:
- You can start participating on June 24th, 2019. The program will end on October 31st, 2019.
- Cutoff period to participate in the 2 week staking program is October 17th, 2019.
- Cutoff period to participate in the 6 week staking program is September 19th, 2019.
- Cutoff period to participate in the 14 week staking program is July 25th, 2019.
- A minimum of 500 coins will be required to enter the staking program, and max of 5,000 NOIZ can be used to participate in the program
- The bonus percentage is condition based, meaning if the points are removed at the time of the next bonus tier, only that current amount will but carried-over to the next tier.
- When the points level falls below the initial staked NOIZ points amount, it will lead to the exit of the program AND No bonus will be given.
- NOIZ pointss must be held in the same ETH address that is provided through the KYC form.
- After enrolling in the staking program (link coming soon), the initial points previously acquired will not decrease.
- Bonus will be sent to the same ETH address as provided in the KYC form.
Thanks for the ongoing support; wishing you all the extra 10% on your points!